[rt-users]CORRECTED ANSWER: Debian Request-Tracker3 doesnt work?

breno.moiana at partekforest.com breno.moiana at partekforest.com
Mon Dec 15 11:10:52 EST 2003

>From Tim:
>Have you looked in /usr/share/doc/request-tracker3/ ? I found lots of good
>help there.
Yes, as I mentioned in my email, I have been dealing with this for a week, and
have read the docs. I am coming to the mailing list as a last resource.

>From Craig:
>/etc/request-tracker3/apache-modperl.conf  contains the alias directive
>and is set to /rt not /rt3.
Okay, found that, fixed that, reloaded Apache, still doesnt work.

I am still digging, more insights/suggestions/questions are welcome.

Best Regards,

Breno Moiana
"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."

"Ciência é conhecimento organizado. Sabedoria é vida organizada."
    -- Immanuel Kant