[rt-users] # of transactions in resolving a ticket

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Mon Dec 15 10:21:45 EST 2003

HM.
1. When you resolve a ticket, and you have inserted something in the content filed and comment is selected a comment is created, if you have selected repy to requestor, a reply is sent. If you haven't inserted anything this step is not processed, this is why if you insert time worked whitout message content the time worked is ignored.
2. After that the status of the ticket is changed to resolved.

There are 2 transactions.