[rt-users] replies give bounce warning

Rick Rezinas rick.rezinas at qsent.com
Mon Dec 15 13:36:09 EST 2003

hello,

I've set myself as recipient of RT notifications, and I'm getting a
bounce warning for all replies to tickets.  The warnings come from the
RT correspondence address.

Is this indicative of a problem?  How can I make it stop?  Replies look
to be being processed correctly other than this.  It doesn't matter whether
replies are sent with Outlook, mutt, or pine.

I'm using RT 3.0.7 with qmail.

thanks
rick

--
Rick Rezinas
Unix Systems Administrator

When Gladstone was British Prime Minister he visited Michael Faraday's
laboratory and asked if some esoteric substance called `Electricity'
would ever have practical significance.
"One day, sir, you will tax it," was the answer.
					        	-- Science, 1994