[rt-users] RE: Cc broken in 3.0.6

Craig Schenk murple at murple.net
Tue Dec 16 11:04:31 EST 2003

> *IF* you look in Configuration->Global->Scrips or in
> Configuration->Queues->Your Queue->Scrips then you'll find there default
> set of scrips with nice descriptions.

These are the global scrips set right now. This RT server is unmodified from a
production server other than to add some users and modify the RT_SiteConfig.pm
file. I have not changed any scrips. These are enabled globally:

On Correspond Open Tickets with template Blank
On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply
On Create Notify AdminCcs with template Transaction
On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence
On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence
On Correspond Notify Other Recipients with template Correspondence
On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment with template Admin Comment
On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment with template Correspondence
On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved

There is a scrip globally enabled that says it will notify requestors and Ccs,
at least based on the way I read "On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with
template Correspondence"... but only requestors get the email when there is a
response to a ticket.

> May be I've missed something do you have Cc'ers for those Tickets in
> WebUI on Ticket's people page?

Yes. It stores and displays the Cc field right, but does not send email when a
ticket is replied to.

And just in case I configured something wrong, this is whats in my
RT_SiteConfig.pm file:

Set($rtname , "rt.office.com");
Set($Organization , "rt.office.com");
Set($OwnerEmail , 'CraigSchenk1\@office.com');
Set($ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs , 1);
Set($RTAddressRegexp , '^rt\@rt.office.com$');
Set($WebPath , "/rt");
Set($WebBaseURL , "http://rt.office.com");
Set($WebURL , "http://rt.office.com/rt/");
Set($WebImagesURL , "http://rt.office.com/rt/NoAuth/images/");
Set($LogoURL , $WebImagesURL . "rt.jpg");
Set($TrustHTMLAttachments , undef);
Set($CorrespondAddress , 'rt\@rt.office.com');
Set($CommentAddress , 'rt-comment\@rt.office.com');
1;