[rt-users] canned responses

George Barnett george at alink.co.za
Tue Dec 16 11:19:08 EST 2003

Harald Wagener wrote:

>> Do anybody have any code to do canned standard responses in rt3?
>>
>> I've seen javascript floating around for RT2, but I lost the link.
>>
>> Any assistance appreciated,
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

> I guess You could use RTFM for this nowadays. It allows You to collect
> articles by topic, which You can include in a correspondence to an open
> ticket.
>
> Regards,
>     Harald Wagener

Not really what I'm looking for though - our customers dont have access
to the RT interface - it's internal only.

I'm looking for something more like a dropdown with a list of responses
so if a support agent adds say MX records to a domain they can have a
pre-formatted and ready to go "thanks for mailing us, we've added your
domain records, regards, support".

Cheers,

--

George Barnett, Scsa
Reality Engineer

eml: george at alink.co.za
gsm: +44 778 884 7205
www: www.alink.co.za

When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened
or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I
cannot remember any but the things that never happened.  It is sad to
go to pieces like this but we all have to do it.
		-- Mark Twain