[rt-users] latin <-> utf problem in rt-mailgate

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Dec 17 13:29:58 EST 2003

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 02:08:44PM +0200, Jari Lehtonen wrote:
> On keskiviikko 10. joulukuu 2003 23:27 -0500 Jesse Vincent
> <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:
>
> >If you can come up with anything plausible about how to make it happen
> >"somewhat consistently" with 3.0.8, I'd love to hear about it.
>
> Still with 3.0.8pre2, I can now reproduce the problem.

With the current version, which will soon be a release candidate, I
can't reproduce the issue using the two messages you sent. Oh. because
they both got autoconverted to quoted printable on outoging.  But from
your mail, it looks like the quoted-printable one (not the 8bit one) is
the one that had the issue. Hm.  (And yeah, I saw your message about a
"trigger". That's not outside the realm of possibility)