[rt-users] Editing tickets / comments

Sven.Buttler at de.enersysinc.com Sven.Buttler at de.enersysinc.com
Thu Dec 18 03:52:13 EST 2003

Hello everyone,

First of all, let me tell you all how much we appreciate the effort you
put into this
product. We're using both RT and RT/FM and this is by far the most
complete
and sophisticated, yet easy to use help desk system.

However, there's one detail  I would like you to add. Privileged users
_should_
be able to edit tickets and/or comments. We're using RT in a different
way,
tickets are not directly created by the user via mail. Instead people
usually
call us and tell us about a specific problem and its upon us to open a new
ticket, so an editing option would really be a nice addition.

Kind regards

Sven Buttler