[rt-users] RTFM Custom Field Truncated

Ben Bush ben at vintela.com
Fri Dec 19 18:02:30 EST 2003

I have searched the archives and can't seem to come up with the answer
to this.

I am using RT 3.0.6 with RTFM 2.0.1 running on a vanilla Redhat 9 box. I
am having troubles with the custom field in the RTFM articles. It keeps
getting truncated at 1024 characters. I have looked at the db and the
data type for the field is TEXT which will definately hold more data
than this. Is it intended to only hold this much data or is this a bug
in the application?

Ben Bush