[rt-users] Re: rt-users Digest, Vol 2, Issue 69

seph seph at directionless.org
Sat Dec 20 11:51:40 EST 2003

> I read the docs, the only group right which comes close to what I
> need is "Modify Ticket". However, while I can change status, topic,
> priority with this, editing comments (correcting typos etc.) still
> isn't possible.

Sorry, your initial question was unclear. I thought you were trying to
CommentOnTicket, not change history. RT doesn't ever allow you to
change the ticket's history. Once something is logged, it stays
logged. That's kinda the point of a ticketing system. (though to some
degree, it's a religious thing)

seph