[rt-users] RT EX_TEMPFAIL receiving email ticket?

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at canada.com
Wed Dec 24 13:36:46 EST 2003

One of our users reported receiving a warning message in reply to
sending a ticket to RT via email.  I know it's not much to go on at
this point, but I had confirmed that RT could receive emails, so I'm
just wondering if the following transcript fragment suggests anything
I may have misconfigured ...

--
    gary lawrence murphy <gary at xmlteam.com> :: xml team solutions
     :: sports data integration through open standard sportsml ::