[rt-users] Statistics Problems - Help Needed

Maloney, Michael Michael_Maloney at nyce.net
Sun Dec 28 09:59:32 EST 2003

I have RT running great on RH 9 and MySQL, email working properly, RTFM
working.  I installed the Statistics package and get the text for all the
stat pages, but no graphs.  If I click on the image properties and copy the
URL for the graph, and plug it back into the browser, I get the message
below. Same message no matter which graph URL is selected. I have
searched/read the archives and implimented the suggestions (i.e what to put
in httpd.conf, symbolic link to Graph.pm, libgd installed properly, etc.),
but still no luck.  Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Mike M.

System error

error:  Can't locate object method "new" via package "GD::Graph::points" at
/opt/rt3/share/html/Statistics/TimeToResolve/Elements/Chart line 30.

context:  ...
26:  <%INIT>
27:  use GD::Graph::points;
28:
29:  my @data;
30:  my $graph = GD::Graph::points->new(400,300);
31:  my $format = $graph->export_format;
32:  $graph->set(export_format => "png", marker_size => $ARGS{marker_size});

33:  print $r->content_type("image/$format");
34:  push @data, [split /,/ , $ARGS{x_labels}];

code stack:  /opt/rt3/share/html/Statistics/TimeToResolve/Elements/Chart:30
/opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler:189