[rt-users] some basic "getting started" questions

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed Dec 31 16:39:59 EST 2003

That would be fantastic, we're not likely to flip the switch on RT for a
month or so yet, even though I'm pushing, so that would fit in very
well.
Sounds like I could set it up so a user could send a command like "list
tickets" and get back a list of tickt ids, summaries and status too!

Thanks,
Kelly