[rt-users] Organisations vs individual requestors

Andrew Pollock andrew-rt at andrew.net.au
Sat Feb 1 04:09:34 EST 2003

Thanks to the people who have replied to my question.

I've discovered that it's quite trivial to add additional columns to the
search page that shows the tickets in a queue.

I'm just not sure on how to put there what I want.

I've added an Organisation column, but I don't know how to display the
Organization field of the requestor user. Is there any documentation on
the objects and their properties? I tried RequestorObj->Organization as a
wild punt, but it didn't work.

Andrew