[rt-users] Organisations vs individual requestors

Seth Cohn, EFN General Manager gm at efn.org
Sat Feb 1 05:17:44 EST 2003

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Andrew Pollock wrote:

> I've added an Organisation column, but I don't know how to display the
> Organization field of the requestor user. Is there any documentation on
> the objects and their properties? I tried RequestorObj->Organization as a
> wild punt, but it didn't work.

Try Ticket->RequestorObj->Organization
that's the Org of the Requestor of the Ticket

For the Email of the Owner of the Ticket, use
Ticket->OwnerObj->EmailAddress, etc

Transactions and Tickets tend to be the base part of most queries.
(All of the -> stuff is DBI:SearchBuilder, doing a query on the DB)

See

The schema describes the objects and properties.