[rt-users] Problem with Email interface

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Sat Feb 1 06:02:07 EST 2003

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Kamara Eric R-M wrote:

> Hi all,
> I installed rt2-0-15 some time back(like 1 month back) and I have just
> started trying to configure the email interface.However when i send mail
> to the queue i get the following error...
> <snip>
> Can't locate config.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/rt2/etc

Check that the user you are running the mailgate as is a user that is able
to read the config.pm file in the above directory.  If you are running
over NFS, check that root_squash isn't in operation (and change the
mailgate to run as a particular user).

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security