[rt-users] problem going from mysql to postgresql

B. Ash bash at eece.unm.edu
Tue Feb 4 15:29:16 EST 2003

Hi,

I am having trouble migrating from mysql to postgresql.  I perform a
mysqldump to some file, then I import that dump into the rt2 postgresql
database.  The import goes very well.  I can see all off the past
tickets through the web interface, and the user setup works flawlessly.
The problem occurs when I try to create a new ticket, it seems that the
ticket to be created is going to use a primary key that already exists.

Can anyone help me to figure this one out.

Thanks

--bash