[rt-users] Re: Last Comment/Correspondance In Resolve Ticket

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Mon Feb 10 07:26:00 EST 2003

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Andy Coates wrote:

> Almost what I want, but that shows the entire history from what I can
> tell - which in our case is sometimes huge.  I'm not sure I'd be
> confident enough to tweak that code to do my bidding, but will give it a
> go if there's not a simple solution.

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2002-November/010787.html

Note the comments:

    # Have this if you only want the last one, comment out if you
    # want all of them.
    $have_last++;

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security