[rt-users] index.html not loading

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Tue Feb 11 00:23:15 EST 2003

* James Orr <james at nmsonline.org> [20030210 18:34]: wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got RT 2.1.70 working on apache 2.0.40 with modperl2.  For the most
> part everything is fine, except for one thing.
>
> For some reason it will not load the index.html file as the default file for
> any directory.  It works fine if I specify it explicitly (i.e.
> http://rt.mydomain.com/index.html).
>
> Here's my apache configuration:
> <VirtualHost my.ip.number>
>         ServerName rt.mydomain.com
>         DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
>
>         PerlModule Apache2 Apache::compat
>         PerlModule Apache::DBI
>         PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
>         <Location />
>                 SetHandler perl-script
>                 PerlHandler RT::Mason
>         </Location>
> </VirtualHost>
>
> I've tried adding DirectoryIndex index.html to the VirtualHost, but it made
> no difference.
>
> Incidently, index.html work fine on the other virtualhosts (none of which
> use Mason though).

I have an _EXACTLY_ same behavior here. Please let me know if you find an answer.
Apache-2.0.44+modperl2+rt-2.1.69 also.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |