[rt-users] RT 3 beta (service not available)

Ron Gidron ron.gidron at shunra.com
Tue Feb 11 12:35:27 EST 2003

I just finished installing a fresh RT instance on a new box,
All seams to work well on the surface (the web UI is really much nicer and the
custom fields is exactly what we were looking for).

When I sent a test email to the system I got the following reply:
(btw - RT is installed at the server root and the url below is the correct one
to get to the login screen??!!)

"| /opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue support --action correspond --url
http://quake.shunra.co.il/"
(reason: Service unavailable)
(expanded from: rt at quake.shunra.co.il)
smrsh: rt-mailgate not available for sendmail programs
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Does anyone have any quick clue, where should I start looking?

Thanks
Ron.