[rt-users] Importing Microsoft Project plan into RT

Haim Dimer haim at dimer.org
Wed Feb 12 16:19:26 EST 2003

I have a question regarding the import of a Microsoft Project plan
(understand a file created with Microsoft Project) into RT. Our Project
manager uses MS project exclusively. I convinced him to use RT but before
this can happen, he needs to be able to convert the tasks from MS project
into tickets in the RT system.

Has anyone done that? I can export the project file to a comma separated
file or XML. Is there any mechanism already in place to input the data into
the RT database by respecting the schemes and the dependencies?

	Haim

--
Let talent and technology work for YOU.
http://www.dimer.org