[rt-users] changing keyword scopes?

David Snyder david.w.snyder at yale.edu
Wed Feb 12 16:43:20 EST 2003

I just took over administration of my group's RT instance (running
2.0.15).  Right now we have one queue, and all of the keywords are
global.  However, I need to add a few more queues, and they need to
have a completely different set of keywords.  Is there an easy to
change the scope of the existing keywords from global to just a
specific queue, without losing the keyword selections for the tickets
in that queue?  Do I have a painful database munging session in my
future?

Thanks,

David
David W. Snyder
Yale WebTeam, ITS/Academic Media & Technology
203-436-4367
http://www.yale.edu/webmaster