[rt-users] default scrips on queues: owner change notification

Alex Fung A Foek alex.fung at allshare.nl
Wed Feb 19 12:17:08 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm currently using RT 2-1-75 on a debian box with apache 1.3.26, perl
5.6.1, modperl1 and postgresql 7.2.1. When changing the owner or
"stealing" the ticket, I don't get an email notification eventhough the
global "on owner change" scrips are in place for all queues.
I know that email notification works, because I do get an email when a
new ticket is created in the queue or when the ticket status is changed.
I've tried changing the user rights and group rights, but had no success
in getting the "on owner change" scrips to work. I've also tried adding
different users to the CC, AdminCC and Requestor watchers, but none of
them get an email notification when the ticket owner is changed.

Could someone verify if the default "on owner change" scrips work in
version 2-1-74 or 2-1-75 ?

thanks is advance.

Alex Fung A Foek.