[rt-users] Sorting records in report using Weekly.html

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Wed Feb 19 15:06:41 EST 2003

Yup, that did it. Perhaps I should just ask you directly next time? :)

What is the RT::Interface that you mentioned below? I have been trying to
find a source of info on how to do what I'm doing but haven't found much.

Thanks again
Tom

--On Wednesday, February 19, 2003 3:02 PM -0500 darren chamberlain