[rt-users] Sorting records in report using Weekly.html

darren chamberlain darren at boston.com
Wed Feb 19 15:15:12 EST 2003

* Tom Lichti <tom at redpepperracing.com> [2003-02-19 15:08]:
> Yup, that did it. Perhaps I should just ask you directly next time? :)

The answers (and praise, hint hint ;) go into the archives, though...

> What is the RT::Interface that you mentioned below? I have been trying
> to find a source of info on how to do what I'm doing but haven't found
> much.

In the past, I've spent some time poking about in $RT/lib;
RT::Interface::{Web,Email,CLI} define helper functions and other Useful
Things relevant to specific interfaces to RT.  In this case, I looked in
WebRT/html/Search/Listing.html, saw that the arg processing was handled
by ProcessSearchQuery, and then ran:

  find $RT/lib -name \*.pm -print | xargs grep ProcessSearchQuery

(find | xargs grep is your friend!)

Warning: We're running an old (2.0.0 pre15!) version of RT, so what I'm
telling you might be out of date.

(darren)

--
Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
    -- Peter Tosh