[rt-users] Various intances in the same machine?

THAUVIN Blaise (Dir. Informatique) bthauvin at clearchannel.fr
Thu Feb 20 11:49:08 EST 2003

You don't need to compile and run 3 different binaries. I run two instances
of RT out of the same Apache installation. I only use two different
configuration files in the same directory structure and start/stop the
servers independently.
You can either use different IP adresses or different IP ports on the same
address which is even simpler from my point of vue (but may fail if you
local security policies are very strict on port usage).

Blaise