[rt-users] RT causes core dumps for apache+modperl1

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Fri Feb 21 05:23:50 EST 2003

* shimi <shimi at shimi.net> [20030221 13:04]: wrote:

> wait wait wait, fastcgi and mod_perl on the same time?

Not at the same time.

I get a core dump when
1. I use the modperl config for RT
2. I run apachectl configtest

I do not get a core dump when
1. I use fcgi config for RT
2. I run configtest.

> i understood that your apache *crashes* - what is the error message in the
> error log after the server *crashes* ?

I think you've misunderstood me. Apache doesn't crash per se. I can launch it
even with RT using modperl config. It core dimps with this config when I run
`apachectl confgtest`.
At that moment there is nothing written to any log file.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |