[rt-users] Spam handling?

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Sat Feb 22 02:08:58 EST 2003

* Phil Homewood <pdh at bestpractical.com> [20030222 09:10]: wrote:
> Les Mikesell wrote:
> > Has anyone come up with a reasonable way to handle spam on the
> > way into RT?  Can it be filtered into a different queue based on
>
> How I did it:
>
> http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2002-June/008829.html

And I used Phils style, with addition of one recipe at the top

:0:
|/dev/null

I used this because by the time the mail get's to RT, it's already
passed thro spamassin and is tagged. In my setup, mail that is tagged
as spam is quarantined and a notification is sent to the original
recipient about it. I also trash these notifications via another recipe.

Might not be perfect, but works for me.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |