[rt-users] Bug when merging ticket

Richard Massa ramassa at ucdavis.edu
Mon Feb 24 14:22:53 EST 2003

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but I just merged a child ticket into
its parent, and the result is a self dependency and a nice long, 8 deep chidren
in the relationship field of the ticket.  No big deal, but when I try to delete
the self dependency I get:
    * Trying to delete: Base: Target:
	 * fsck.com-rt://ucdavis.edu/dept-lawr.ucdavis.edu/ticket/1845 Type
	 * DependsOn
	     * Link not found

And when I try to delete the child link I get:
	     * Trying to delete: Base:
		  * fsck.com-rt://ucdavis.edu/dept-lawr.ucdavis.edu/ticket/1845 Target:
		  * Type MemberOf
		      * Link not found

Granted I could probably go into the database and fix this myself, but perhaps
the interface should check for this...

Thanks,
Richard

--
"Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act... The meaning is: No one can do to
the Disney Corporation what Walt Disney did to the Brothers Grimm."