[rt-users] system error resolved

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Tue Feb 25 10:28:16 EST 2003

Just a quick apology. Although Phil did respond to my post of a system
error, I did eventually find it in the FAQ.

maybe this will help someone in the future:

originally I made the post because I was getting internal server errors. I
was instructed to check permissions in a few areas, including the /tmp
directory. I made the proper changes, but kept getting the errors. turns
out on my first attempt to access rt it did manage to create a log file in
/tmp. Although I did change the perms on /tmp the original log file had the
wrong owner. I deleted it and was able to run rt.

Thanks Phil
--
Raymond Norton
Little Crow Telemedia Network