[rt-users] corrupt binary attachments

Brill Pappin brillpappin at rogers.com
Fri Feb 28 01:49:16 EST 2003

Hmm... I may have been too hasty...
the version string in RT.pm reads 2.0.15
and from the looks of the devel distribution, you guys have been *very*
busy.

I've got some customization in the 2.0.15 version to mail out random
password for new client tickets but it  shouldn't be too hard to move over
(if its not already included in the new release).

Any comments on what version I should go with (problems, caveates,
warnings), 2.1.9 or the newer 3.0.Bx versions? I'd rather not destroy any
data if I can help it ;)

- Brill Pappin