[rt-users] Displaying someone else's Start Page

Rehan van der Merwe rehan at nha.co.za
Tue Jan 7 03:38:13 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

Weird Problem:  Some of my users often have the problem that they log in and then end up on someone else's startpage (usually when returning to the startpage), or going to "search" to find someone else's search criteria.

They are all located together at a client site, so I would guess that there is some caching problem somewhere at this site.

Anyone else fould this? Can anyone shed some light into where I would fix the problem?

Regards,

Rehan van der Merwe
Neil Harvey & Associates