[rt-users] Configuration Problem

Kamara Eric R-M kamara at eahd.or.ug
Tue Jan 7 08:48:35 EST 2003

Hello,

This is my first time to set up WebRT and I have installed rt 2.0.15 on a
SuSE 7.2 box.
I am getting a problem with the httpd.conf file though..I want to set it
up to run with other content on the server and i followed the instructions
in the online manual.However on starting up apache i get the following
error.
***************************************
Syntax error on line 562 of /etc/httpd/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'PerlRequire', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration
/usr/sbin/apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Eric
--------