[rt-users] Search for dead tickets fails?

Rich Lafferty rich+rt at lafferty.ca
Wed Jan 8 19:43:09 EST 2003

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 03:45:28PM -0800, Seth Cohn, EFN General Manager <gm at efn.org> wrote:
> Running RT 2.0.14,  A search for dead tickets fails to find any, though
> there are dead tickets, and entering a number for one pulls it up.
>
> Bug?

It's dead, Jim!

Dead tickets won't ever appear in the web interface by design. The
only difference between "dead" and "deleted" is that you can't
delete tickets without affecting referential integrity.

You might be able to use the commandline tool to see them or the
API directly -- I'm not near somewhere I can test. :-)

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!