[rt-users] Correspondence to a nonexistent ticket ID

Binand Raj S. binand at gmx.net
Thu Jan 9 03:43:45 EST 2003

Hi All,

Off late, I have been pestering this list with my efforts to migrate
RT from one domain to another. :) Thanks for all the help. One last
question (hopefully, that is).

My old $rtname is xxx.com and my new $rtname is yyy.com. We have decided
not to migrate the old tickets (among other things, we moved from mysql
to RHDB - one of the reasons for this decision). I was experimenting
with ways of dealing with correspondence on the old tickets that will
inevitable land on the new system. I tried to send a mail with subject
[yyy.com #nnn], where nnn is a non-existent ticket. For which I got a
reply which just said "Permission Denied".

Now that is not very intuitive. How do I customise that?

Binand