[rt-users] What happened after reboot

Bobby Wrenn bobby at wrennest.com
Thu Jan 9 22:13:17 EST 2003

This is starting to make me crazy.

After trying to install RT on the latest RedHat and Mandrake I tried
RedHat 7.2. That didn't work so, I installed RH7.3 (fresh install) I
satisfied all the dependencies and installed rt2. After the install I
connected to the WebRT server and added a user. I then shut down the
system and moved it. After bringing it up again the web page would not
load.

executing:
--------------
[root at bigbird bwrenn]# /usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl
/usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl: use: command not found
/usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl: {PATH}: command not found
/usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl: {CDPATH}: command not found
/usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl: {SHELL}: command not found
/usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl: {ENV}: command not found
/usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl: {IFS}: command not found
/usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl: package: command not found
/usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl: line 18: syntax error near unexpected
token `qw(-'/usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl: line 18: `use CGI
qw(-private_tempfiles); #bring this in before mason, to make sure we'

--------------
That is where it ends. I must need to restart something else I just
don't know what.

When trying to load the web page I get:
Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might
have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.