[rt-users] Server error

Kamara Eric R-M kamara at eahd.or.ug
Fri Jan 10 06:00:02 EST 2003

Hi,
If you look at the error log file for your webserver, do you see an error
like this one?

[error] Can't write to '/var/log/rt2/rt.log0': Permission denied at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Log/Dispatch/File.pm line 72.

If that is the case, then you need to set the appropriate permissions on
the rt logfile.Otherwise please try to look at your webserver error log
and look for rt related errorr,

Regards,
Eric