[rt-users] Random Password template

Binand Raj S. binand at gmx.net
Sat Jan 11 07:42:25 EST 2003

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 03:23:31PM +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> I've used the same template and it works, but when I login to the web ui,
> no tickets are displayed. There are three tabs for [Open requests] [Closed requests]
> and [New request] but no ticket is shown at all.

It didn't work for me because for my installation, the minimum password
length is 8 whereas the template as published generates passwords between
6-8 characters.  This probably has nothing to do with your installation.

Do you have SeeQueue right for EveryOne group in your queue or globally?

Configuration->Queues->Your Queue->Group Rights->Everyone.

I have CreateTicket, ReplyToTicket and SeeQueue rights for Everyone.

Binand