[rt-users] Problems Searching for Tickets after update to 2.0.15 from 2.0.11

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Wed Jan 15 08:12:08 EST 2003

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Stefan Seiz wrote:

> Searching for Tickets with status "Dead" does never return any results,
> allthough i verified, that i have dead tickets in the rt-database.
>
> Searching for subjects also doesn't return tickets with status "dead".
>
> Is this intentional?

Yes.  Please refer to http://www.fsck.com/rtfm/article.html?id=229 and
also this list's archives.

> If it is, why is status "dead" even included in the
> popup on the search form?

Good question.  I'd imagine its because its listing the possible status
variables.

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security