[rt-users] Problems Searching for Tickets after update to 2.0.15 from 2.0.11

Stefan Seiz TalkLists at index-s.de
Wed Jan 15 09:43:38 EST 2003

On 15.01.2003 14:12 Uhr, Bruce Campbell <bruce_campbell at ripe.net> wrote:

> Yes.  Please refer to http://www.fsck.com/rtfm/article.html?id=229 and
> also this list's archives.

Thanks! I feel dumb now. i had browsed RTFM but didn't notice it has a
search function too. Searching for "dead" would have answered my question
;-)

>> If it is, why is status "dead" even included in the
>> popup on the search form?
>
> Good question.  I'd imagine its because its listing the possible status
> variables.

Guess there's only one function doing the propagation of the status popups,
and as they're used all over the place - incl. places where you need status
"dead", it's included in the search screen. If someone has too much time,
this could be changed as it is misleading somehow. Otherwise not a big deal.

--
Stefan Seiz <http://www.StefanSeiz.com>
Spamto: <bin at imd.net>