[rt-users] How to specify multiple cc's at ticket creation?

acli@ada.dhs.org via news-to-mail gateway news-misc at ada.dhs.org
Thu Jan 16 01:18:37 EST 2003

Hi,

I am wondering, what is the "correct" way to specify multiple cc's
(or multiple requestors, or multiple AdminCC's) at ticket creation
time?

I tried to use spaces to separate email addresses, but RT assumed
that the whole thing is one email address, (Perhaps I could have
specified normal user names) so using spaces is not the right way.

I also tried to use commas to separate email addresses. RT
recognized one email address as an existing user, but failed
to recognize another email address in the list also as an existing
user. I ended up having to delete the "email address" and re-add
the corresponding user (with the exact same email address) in
the People page.

The RT manual is quite terse about how to create tickets. So it
does not seem to be too much of a help.

My RT is 2.0.15; any advice is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--
Ambrose Li  <a.c.li at ieee.org>