[rt-users] trouble installing RT2 (continued)

Will Williams will at willardjwilliams.com
Thu Jan 16 01:41:18 EST 2003

I am almost there.  I copied the patch to rt2 directory. and ran the
commands below as you indicated.  I get the error

"Hmm... I can't seem to find a patch in there anywhere"

I then tried renaming the patch "patch-* as suggested in the FreeBSD
Porter's Handbook...still no dice. Then created a separate directory
containing nothing but the various named versions of the patch; this didn't
work either.  Am I forgetting something?

Regards,

Will