[rt-users] Server upgrade

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 12:07:24 EST 2003

Hi folks,

I'm going to upgrade the server that my RT installation is sat on from RH7.2
to 7.3, which will include upgrading Postgresql from 7.1.3 to 7.2.3 and
therefore a dump/restore of the databases.  Also, I imagine Apache will be
upgraded.

Are there any problems/pitfalls I should be aware of?
--
Gary Stainburn