[rt-users] Knowledge Base

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Fri Jan 17 12:33:35 EST 2003

On 17 Jan 2003, Todd A. Green wrote:

> FAQ-o-Matic is a nice web administered FAQ system.

If you like all and sundry being able to edit your FAQ, yes indeedy.

However, if you're after something with a bit more oomph behind it, such
as cross-linking, searches, a decent ACL system and integration with RT,
hang around until next week, when a beta version of the next RT/FM will be
released.

For a demonstration of its current incarnation, see
http://www.fsck.com/rtfm/ .

( Currently the holdup on the release is the main funder being a 'tad'
  busy on other software, but I should have those installation bugs
  cleared by monday )

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security