[rt-users] Newbie Questions

Rus Foster rghf at fsck.me.uk
Mon Jan 27 06:51:38 EST 2003

Hi All,
I've managed to install  RT and it all seems to be working. However I've
got a couple of questions on the config

1) I'm trying to work out if there is a way that when a ticket comes in to
the queue called support that a certain group of people are notified. I've
had a look at the Watchers but during testing it only seems to show when
someone reply and then the person is CC's. I would rather they were Bcc'd

2) Is there a way to disable the auto-reply for just one queue?

Rgds

Rus
http://www.65535.net | MSN: support at 65535.net
Lifetime Linux or FreeBSD account: $100 || Lifetime Hosting: $150
Offsite Backups - Remote System Monitoring