[rt-users] deleting items ?

Robert Grasso Robert.Grasso at cedrat.com
Mon Jan 27 07:13:01 EST 2003

Hello,

I am installing RT v2.0.15 on RedHat 7.2. As, currently, we cannot remove -
or archive - several items, such as users, or tickets : is it possible to
remove : users or tickets, directly from within the MySql database ? I mean,
is there a risk that some data elsewhere would need to be updated, and then
is there a risk that RT goes mad ? Well, I found in the lists that removing
a user should be possible, taking care that tickets associated to that user
are updated. I need to remove test users before giving RT to our support
staff.

Now what about removing tickets themselves ? This would be for archival
purpose.

  .-.   Robert GRASSO - CEDRAT S.A.
  /v\   10, Chemin de Pre Carre - ZIRST - 38246 MEYLAN Cedex - FRANCE
 // \\  Tel: +33 (0)4 76 90 50 45 Fax: +33 (0)4 76 90 16 09
/(   )\ mailto:Robert.Grasso at cedrat.com
 ^^-^^
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because
  that would also stop you from doing clever things. -- Doug Gwyn
---
Support service       : mailto:support at cedrat.com
Commercial service : mailto:cedrat at cedrat.com
Web site                  : http://www.cedrat.com