[rt-users] [Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details]

Samantha Lacy lacy at cts.wustl.edu
Mon Jan 27 11:30:33 EST 2003

I installed RT back in September, but didn't really have a chance to
work with figuring out what the error that I am attaching means.  After
beginning my search, the only real thing that I had found pertainted to
possible permissions on the queue.  I  double checked the permissions
for the queue, and they seem ok.  Also I saw a message about testing the
rt-mailgate interactively.  How do you go about doing that?

I am using Sendmail 8.12.4, and I don't have the smrsh configured for
our systems.

Any help with this would be great.  I have scanned the FAQ on-line and
looked through the archives for rt-users.

Thanks in advance,

Samantha

--

Samantha Lacy