[rt-users] Re: Providing Time Worked via Email

Seth Cohn, EFN General Manager gm at efn.org
Tue Jan 28 13:30:36 EST 2003

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Stefan Seiz wrote:

> <http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/rt-addons/enhanced-mailgate.README>:
>
> The following features aren't yet implemented in extended-mailgate
>
>     time-worked [+|=]<int>
>     time-left [+|-|=]<int>
>
> I'll take a look into the code however, maybe i can implement the
> Time-Worked feature only into my regular mailgate. Seems enhanced mailgate
> hasn't been updated for quite some time...

I made some major changes to enhanced-mailgate for my own use, removing
the PGP/GPG need, improving the responsiveness (it ignores extra spaces at
the end, and doesn't care about a space after the colon.)  I recall I add
one command that was documented but not working (I think Final Priority),
and I suspect adding time worked wouldn't be hard, mostly a parsing
function.

I'll take a look when I get a chance, and I'll post my changes too.

Seth