[rt-users] Merging users.

Malcolm Herbert rt-users at mjch.net
Tue Jan 28 16:36:20 EST 2003

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 04:39:25PM +0000, J. Sloan wrote:
|It's possible to merge tickets. Is it possible to merge users?
|
|Well. More that I'm sure it is possible to logically merge users at
|some level, so it's more a question of has anyone written code to
|perform such a task?

actually that's a good question - due to vagueries with our setup here I
have two addresses associated with each user, a 'published' address of
the form First.Last at group.company.dom.ain and an 'internal' address of
the form uname at host.company.dom.ain ... which I get depends on how they
sent the request and where it went through our systems (not something I
can control, unfortunately)

so, is there a way to allow more than one email address per user? I'd
like to be able to nominate a particular address as their primary
address for replies, but to accept mail from their other addresses as
being from the same user ...

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch at mjch.net                                                left blank