[rt-users] mod_perl vs cgi in mason

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Thu Jan 30 15:20:12 EST 2003

I've seen similar posts from people who couldn't login or create a ticket,
but I've never seen a solution posted.
As best I can tell, POST arguments are not being parsed either at all or
correctly, so variables in <%args> blocks are being set to their defaults.
I'm not sure which module is handling that part. I thought it was
HTML::Mason, but I've downgraded that to version 1.15.
Does anyone have any advice?
I was going to attach the output from CPAN's autobundle, but I've put it
on a webpage instead:
http://www.midnightlinux.com/~jo2y/Snapshot_2003_01_30_00.pm

This is a RH8.0 system with a recompiled apache 1.3.27 and rt version
2.0.15.

thanks
-james