[rt-users] mod_perl vs cgi in mason

darren chamberlain darren at boston.com
Thu Jan 30 15:30:45 EST 2003

* James O'Kane <jo2y at midnightlinux.com> [2003-01-30 15:18]:
> As best I can tell, POST arguments are not being parsed either at all
> or correctly, so variables in <%args> blocks are being set to their
> defaults.  I'm not sure which module is handling that part. I thought
> it was HTML::Mason, but I've downgraded that to version 1.15.  Does
> anyone have any advice?

You need to modify CGI.pm; search for "Some people want to have their
cake and eat it too!" in `perldoc -m CGI`

> I've seen similar posts from people who couldn't login or create a
> ticket, but I've never seen a solution posted.

There have been replies to a few of them with exactly the above advice,
though they're not as common as the questions.

(darren)

--
The kind of thinking we do sets the stage for the action we are likely
to take. Because of this, a man who refuses to develop his thinking is